- Renamed project to MediaXW
- Fixed the player-freeze and the no-sound-after-seek bugs.
- Added control panel options for MJPEG, files and about
- Implemented compression in the MJPEG ICM driver. Drawing is not yet
- Vorbis support in AVIs is disabled until release 0.0.7.
- Made MA, Vorbis and MJPEG installable separate from each other.
- Rewrote the playback loop and synchronization. This should fix the can't-seek-bug.
- Made registrations neccessary for MCI support of Vorbis and MA filters.
- New registration method for file classes. if there is already a file
class for a specific file extension associated, the link to the old class
is left intact. This, however, leads to shell commands not neccessarily
being set for a file extension.
- Removed bug wich prevented from installing on Windows 9x/Me systems.
- Removed bug in the OggDemultiplexer filter which let Windows Media
Player crash when playing a Monkey's Audio file.
- Added detection for Windows Media Player to the installer.